Welcome Back Patients!
We hope that you and your family are in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
**Please review the following pre-screening questions prior to your scheduled appointment. Should you answer YES to any of the questions below, please call our office at 733-8129.
1. Do you have a fever or have had a fever of 100.4 in the past 14 days?
2. Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
3. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or do you have a pending test for COVID-19?
4. Do you require the use of supplemental oxygen on a daily basis?
5. Are you immunocompromised, have an auto immune disease, or take immunosuppressants?
6. Have you had an organ transplant?
7. Do you have any chronic heart, lung, or other major organ problem?
8. Have you traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days?
**When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office. Patients are encouraged to remain in their cars until the provider is ready. Our staff will call you once it is time for you to enter the building.**
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
The Doctors and Staff of Polzin Family Dental